SPE Heavy Oil Conference—Canada
June 11-13, 2013 | BMO Centre, Stampede Park – Palomino Rooms
In 2013, the Society of Petroleum Engineers will host the SPE Heavy Oil Conference—Canada in conjunction with Gas & Oil Expo and will feature a notable lineup of speakers and presentations that explores the challenges facing the industry — from the ground to market.
Taking place 11 – 13 June at BMO Centre at Stampede Park in Calgary, the conference will provide international perspectives on best practices and technological advances in the exploration and production of heavy oil, as well as the opportunities and challenges faced in the process. View the program featuring a broad range of topics, including:
- Geomechanics and geochemistry in heavy oil fields
- In-situ recover processes, thermal, solvent, and cold production methods
- Oil Sands mining and production techniques
- Reservoir evaluation, fluid characterization, modelling, and simulation
- Sustaining production and improving recovery of mature oil fields.
Separate registration required to attend the conference
Registration is now open for the second annual SPE Heavy Oil Conference–Canada! Conference badges provide access to the Gas & Oil Expo trade show; no additional badge is required. Register today.